At St Mary’s College, we believe that teaching, learning and research are equally important components of comprehensive education. A yearning to know, an urge to create, a substantive understanding of multiple perspectives of looking at the world, and a commitment to push back the frontiers of our own limitations are fundamental aspects of our academic culture. Thank you for considering St Mary’s College as one of your college options.We encourage you to take a tour of the college and its facilities, as well as spend some time with the admission counsellors to better understand our undergraduate programmes and our college culture.
The admission process at St. Mary’s College begins with filling the Application Form
Meet with the Admissions Counselors on campus in person
If eligible for the desired course, then pay the application processing fee.
- Minimum Requirements: 10+2 CBSE, ICSE, CBSE or equivalent certificate recognized by Osmania University
- Fill up the Application Form
- Meet the admissions counsellors at the time allotted to you
- Upon confirmation that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the desired course, pay the Application Processing Fee
- Selection is based on merit from candidates who have applied for the course
- Conditional admission is made on payment of fees for the first semester and is confirmed once the candidate submits all relevant documents within the stipulated time.
Documents for Application:
- Marks sheet(s) and pass certificate of the qualifying examination (Originals and copies to be submitted; Originals returned after verification)
- Transfer Certificate (Original to be submitted)
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Equivalency and Migration certificates (Required for candidates other than TSBIE, CBSE, and ICSE)
- Five copies of recent passport size colour photos
Note: Failure to submit any of the required documents will result in cancellation of admission without any claim.
The completed application form along with the required documents must be submitted in the College Office for registration. The Principal, along with the Admissions Committee,will process all applications and provisionally select eligible candidates for admission. Selected candidates will be intimated to fulfill the final admission criteria within the given time frame.
Note: Admission procedures are subject to change without prior notice.
We are delighted that you have expressed an interest to study at the St. Mary’s College. All applications for foreign or non-Indian students are processed by the Osmania University Foreign Relations Office (OUFRO).
For information about St. Mary’s College, programmes offered and life at our campus, browse other pages of this website.
For information on Hyderabad, click here.
All foreign students (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India for more than 180 days on Student Visa (S) or Research visa (R) are required to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) and/or Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of the first arrival irrespective of the duration of his / her stay.
For more information, click here.
The following Consulates and High Commissions are available for foreign nationals at Hyderabad: