The admission process at St. Mary’s College begins with filling the Application Form (click here to apply).
If the results of your qualifying exams are still awaited, then you may fill the Pre-application Enquiry Form (click here to fill the enquiry form) and receive the application form link by email, once your enquiry is processed.
Meet with the Admissions Counselors virtually (online) or in person on campus (option currently not available)
If confirmed as eligible for the desired program, then proceed to complete the provisional admission process.
- Minimum Requirements: 10+2 CBSE, ICSE, CBSE or equivalent certificate recognized by Osmania University
- Fill up the Application Form
- Meet the admissions counsellors at the time allotted to you
- Upon confirmation that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the desired course, pay the Application Processing Fee
- Selection is based on merit from candidates who have applied for the course
- Conditional admission is made on payment of fees for the first semester and is confirmed once the candidate submits all relevant documents within the stipulated time.
Documents for Application:
- Marks sheet(s) and pass certificate of the qualifying examination (Originals and copies to be submitted; Originals returned after verification)
- Transfer Certificate (Original to be submitted)
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Equivalency and Migration certificates (Required for candidates other than TSBIE, CBSE, and ICSE)
- Five copies of recent passport size colour photos
Note: Failure to submit any of the required documents will result in cancellation of admission without any claim.
The completed application form along with the required documents must be submitted in the College Office for registration. The Principal, along with the Admissions Committee,will process all applications and provisionally select eligible candidates for admission. Selected candidates will be intimated to fulfill the final admission criteria within the given time frame.
Note: Admission procedures are subject to change without prior notice.
We are delighted that you have expressed an interest to study at the St. Mary’s College. All applications for foreign or non-Indian students are processed by the Osmania University Foreign Relations Office (OUFRO).
For information about St. Mary’s College, programmes offered and life at our campus, browse other pages of this website.
For information on Hyderabad, click here.
All foreign students (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India for more than 180 days on Student Visa (S) or Research visa (R) are required to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) and/or Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of the first arrival irrespective of the duration of his / her stay.
For more information, click here.
The following Consulates and High Commissions are available for foreign nationals at Hyderabad: