Our staff is our most valued asset at St. Mary’s College. To achieve this objective, we regularly acquire world-class talent at all levels. We are always on the lookout for new talent who are focused, student-centric, result-oriented and have the drive to excel.
We place great stress on selecting the right candidates and investing in their future. If you are interested in joining us, check out this page for potential opportunities and apply for the same or write to: email@example.com
Currently, job openings include the following vacancies:
- Assistant Professor of Biotechnology
- Assistant Professor of Commerce
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of Management
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Assistant Professor of Statistics
- Admin Assistant – Tech (Front Office)
- Lab Assistant – Life Sciences
To be eligible for consideration, candidates for Assistant Professor positions must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject (earned through regular full-time mode of study) with minimum 55% marks and a PhD in the same subject or in an allied field. In the case of candidates who have registered for their PhD after 2009, preference would be given for candidates with NET/SET qualification. Preference would also be given to those having a good publication record with experience of teaching at the undergraduate level.